Original Release: 6/13/2020
As restrictions to playground usage are easing, city managed playgrounds are now open. Signs will be posted Monday, June 15th 2020 outlining common sense guidelines.
We will be managing a cleaning program at all parks but cannot ensure structures are cleaned before or after individual usage. We ask for the help of our residents and park visitors in the reopening of our playgrounds, tennis courts, skate park and basketball courts by following some consistent COVID-19 protocols:
- ➜ If you aren’t feeling well, please stay home.
- ➜ Wash hands before and after visiting parks and using playgrounds.
- ➜ Keep a 6’ social distance from others when on or around playground structures.
- ➜ Take personal responsibility for yourself and your family by using good judgement when visiting our parks.
- ➜ If using a picnic area or table, please wipe down spaces before and after use.
Above all please observe all posted signs and rules for facility usage.
Our staff will continue to monitor regulations and work with health officials to ensure we are meeting standards and expectations related to reopening of recreation facilities and parks.