CARE Program Job Posting Notice for Program Coordinator
Original Release: 10/12/2017
October 31st Deadline
The CARE program is for agency collaboration that provides simple home management and maintenance tasks for seniors living in one of eight cities: Cleveland Heights, Highland Heights, Lyndhurst, Mayfield Heights, Mayfield Village, Maple Heights, Solon, and South Euclid.
Tasks are performed by community volunteers. This innovative initiative seeks a Program Coordinator who thinks creatively, works well both independently and as part of a team, and demonstrates leadership skills.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office; familiar with social media
- Display sensitivity to aging
- Excellent oral and written skills
- Ability to solve problems independently and handle emergency situations
- Ability to supervise and direct volunteers
- Ability to build and maintain positive relationships with colleagues, volunteers and community partners
- Ability to provide leadership, as needed, in terms of program implementation
- Ability to travel regularly and frequently within a 30 mile area, access to a car, possession of a valid driver's license
This position is grant funded. More information about the program is available at http://www.communitypartnershiponaging.org/the-care-program/.
Qualified candidates are encouraged to submit a letter of interest and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org by October 31st 2017.
No phone calls will be accepted.