CARE Program Seeks Part-Time Program Coordinator
Up to 24 Hours a Week
$17.50 to $20.00 / Hour Plus Fringe Benefits
Position Open Until Filled
Original Release: 7/3/2019
The CARE program is a four agency collaboration that provides simple home management and maintenance tasks for seniors living in one of eight cities: Cleveland Heights, Maple Heights, Solon, Highland Heights, Lyndhurst, Mayfield Heights, Mayfield Village, and South Euclid. Tasks are performed by community volunteers. This innovative initiative seeks a part-time Program Coordinator who thinks creatively, works well both independently and as part of a team, and demonstrates leadership skills. Position is for up to 24 hours a week; salary range from $17.50 to $20.00 an hour (DOQ) plus fringe benefits (OPERS. Medicare, Workman's Comp and mileage).
➜ Volunteer Recruitment and Retention:
- Recruit, interview, assess, train, evaluate and retain volunteers for assignments.
- Work with community organizations to inform them of volunteer opportunities with CARE; develop partnerships for future volunteer opportunities.
➜ Member Enrollment:
- Market program to potential members.
- Interview and assess potential members for compatibility with program.
➜ Complete program reporting as needed. Maintain database of CARE members, volunteers, and other pertinent program statistics.
➜ Facilitate the monthly meeting of the CARE planning committee; ensure communications between program partners.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office; familiar with social media
- Excellent oral and written skills
- Ability to travel regularly and frequently within a 30 mile area, access to a car, possession of a valid driver's license
- Display sensitivity to aging
- Ability to supervise and direct volunteers
- Ability to build and maintain positive relationships with colleagues, volunteers and community partners
- Ability to provide leadership, as needed, in terms of program implementation
- Ability to solve problems independently and handle emergency situations
This position is grant funded. Please complete the application and upload a resume at: https://www.communitypartnershiponaging.org/application/.
Position open until filled.
Related:➤ Community Partnership on Aging
➤ Cuyahoga County, Ohio
➤ City of Cleveland Heights, Ohio ↗
➤ City of Highland Heights, Ohio ↗
➤ City of Lyndhurst, Ohio ↗
➤ City of Maple Heights, Ohio ↗
➤ City of Mayfield Heights, Ohio ↗
➤ City of Mayfield Village, Ohio ↗
➤ City of Solon, Ohio ↗
➤ City of South Euclid, Ohio ↗